March 25, 2012
Triumph is 110 years old. Bonnie doesnâ€™t look a day over 60, and man oh man, does she wear it well. Want to get an idea of how youâ€™ll sit on a couple of hundred bikes? Hit up Cycle-Ergo.com and check out the comparisons. Very nice feature. Armored underwear is awesome, and Knox has what you need.
The guys follow up the news with some listener questions and feedback.
- April is AMA â€œGet out and rideâ€ month
- Hello, Bonny. 110 years of Triumph
- Cycle-Ergo site. Compare ergonomics on various bikes
- Finally, â€œunder armorâ€ that lives up to the name
- Roland Cannon – Regarding tubeless tire changes: Whatâ€™s necessary?
- James from MA – What sport-tour(able) bike should replace the CBR?
- Bead Breaker
- Video – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWcMGnISWQM
- Product – http://www.amazon.com/Motion-Pro-Tire-Bead-Breaker/dp/B005HMMKGI
- Home made – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HISTC-sC0o
- Rim protector
- Cycle Hill tire changer
- Knox Venture shirt
- Roland Cannon on the Motus
- James from MA on the Motus, the Sena and the Adirondacks
- Doug Kneissl follows up on the Xena alarm system
- Jason Santos on the â€œwoopsieâ€ moments we all have
- Colin Magnusson comments on Audi buying Ducati
Theme music is No Way by Kunk