- The new Z1000: B-King light? Definitely a hooligan. And that's OK! (Â http://kawasaki.com/Products/product-specifications.aspx?id=432&scid=6 )
- BMW drops less than other MFGs in the market space.
- As reported on MotorcycleUsa.com - "BMW announced the news on Monday, January 11, touting sales data from the Motorcycle Industry Council. According to BMW (MIC annual report not yet available for confirmation), the US motorcycle market dropped 41%, to the tune of almost 360,000 unit sales lost. BMW sales dipped 22%, â€œwhich was the smallest decline among all motorcycle brands.â€
- As reported by BMW -Â â€œOur dedicated dealers were the key to our success this past year,â€ continued Andersen in the press announcement. â€œDespite the tough market, they continued serve our customers well and promote our new products like the K1300S and the K1300GT. They were supported by attractive financing programs from BMW Financial Services. While many other dealers struggled to finance their customersâ€™ purchases, BMW dealers never lost access to good financing, and this will continue for 2010.â€
Follow up and feedbackHow to contact us MusicAlley.com
- cbolling's iTunes review - Thanks!
- Dakar restricts larger-CC engines and adopts a new 450cc displacement limit (Â http://www.bikepoint.com.au/news/2009/ktm-pulls-out-of-dakar-rally-15361 )