- Ride To Eat (.com) updates
- New streetable Buell?
- Hell for Leather talks about Suzuki
- Harley stops making side cars.
- Aerostich: Genius or Madness? Hydraulic multiwrench.
- Competition Accessories blows out Scorpion helmets.
- 'Lectrics! Do it yourselfers do it themselves!
- New Triumph gets a little more revealed. Sort of.
Episode 40 - EurekaBeaver Contest!This week James and I give you some updates on Ride To Eat (.com), the up and coming online encyclopedia for... well, ride-to-eat destinations. Steve is getting closer and closer to his "one-k" project. We also mention how Gary (from Arkansas) shared a great photo with us and we hope that trend continues. We talk about the apparent spy video of a new Buell street-worthy-in-the-making motorcycle...? Maybe? Time will tell. Hell for Leather gets Hell for Cynical regarding Suzuki. Harley bows to Ural as THE king of the sidecar. Aerostich: Genius or Madness returns with a hydraulically adjustable multi-wrench. Looks promising. And speaking of vendors, Competition Accessories gets a quick mention for having some blowout deals on Scorpion helmets. We love the 'lectrics - so we point out a couple of the home-built entries into the segment and some resources for those interested. Then we round it out with an email from Triumph and more speculation. Oh yeah... stay tuned for CONTESTS!!! Links...