Episode 112 - Introduction Interruptus May 13, 2012
Weâ€™ve got news... Lots and lots of... Ok, thatâ€™s just a flat out lie. Thereâ€™s really not much news, but what we do have is exciting. First, gear for kids! Bilt, Cycle Gearâ€™s house brand, has a full line of gear for kids. Everything from classic Fonzie leather to high-tech textile 4-season gear. Check it out. Also from the â€œhey, this is pretty coolâ€ files, sales of the Japanese big-four are up. While the numbers we have reflect Japanese domestic sales, anecdotally, this trend seems to be strong here in the USA, too. Also, looking for tires? Avon has a nice rebate on a few popular models. 1 - please note, this isnâ€™t an advertisement or paid endorsement of Avon tires. Weâ€™re just reporting the news. Links:
- March 2012 sales up over 2011.
- Avon Storm rebate - $40 for a pair
- Bilt 4 Kids
- Chad Bolling - C3 across Canada - http://scootercanada.weebly.com/
- Michigan repeals helmet law - http://www.annarbor.com/news/rick-snyder-signs-repeal-of-michigans-helmet-law/
- Mark (from the Blog)
- Justin Varner
- Stephen Lay
- Allen Lessard
- Rich Skartvedt
- Heated gear - just do it!