The good folks at Competition Accessories offered us an AeroMoto Sport Air Leather Jacket for review on the show. I don’t want to give too much away, but I’ll say this… I’m giving it a 4.5 out 5 stars. Listen to the beginning of Episode 153 for the full review.
About the jacket:
The Aeromoto Corsa Pro pants and Sport Leather Jacket are available in both solid and perforated (Air) versions.Constructed of premium cowhide leather, 1.2mm in the body and 1.4mm over the impact areas, these Aeromotoleathers will keep you comfortable and protected without breaking the bank. CE approved armor is found at theknees, elbows, and shoulders, and knee sliders are included with the pants. Connection zippers are included on boththe pants and the jackets, so if you have been in need of an inexpensive, but good quality two piece leather suit, waitno longer! The Aeromoto gear is simply the BEST quality for the Money you will find.. It is an Everyday Clearance!
- 1.2mm (body) to 1.3mm (impact areas) premium leather construction for optimum protection, durability and comfort
- 10mm thick memory foam back protector
- CE approved shoulder and elbow protectors
- Perforated leather in key areas for maximum ventilation
- Extra padding is also provided via padded panels throughout the jacket
- Pleated leather panels are used in multiple locations for the finest non-binding fit possible
- Multiple stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance
- Removable and washable quilted liner with a pocket zips in over a permanent mesh lining
- Moisture wicking neoprene in the collar for maximum rider comfort
- Zip open air vents are positioned on the chest and back of shoulders
- Pre-curved arms for a perfect look, fit and for maximum riding comfort
- Two front hand warmer pockets
- Two inner pockets; one with zipper closure
- Two waist connection zippers for any type of pant attachment
- Extra long zipper pulls are used on all zippers
- World famous YKK zippers
About Competition Accessories:
Competition Accessories has grown from a tiny garage in 1961, to be one of the nations largest sellers of motorcycle gear and accessories. The Catalog Outlet store and national headquarters sit in a state of the art 34,000+ sq/ft building just off I-77 where customers can come in and have access to over $2 million worth of the best gear on the market. Our site is a candy store for the motorcycle enthusiast. It carries just about everything from a $4 can of spray cleaner to a nearly $1000 Arai limited edition helmet.