Episode 152 - Still prettier than Repsol July 23, 2013
Not just anyone can own and wear deer skin on their hands. No, wait... that’s not right. Anyone can. All you need to do is buy some Tour Master gloves. And that’s what Chris did. Again. Frustrated with affordable summer gloves that fit is oddly shaped mutant mitts, he went with what he knows and got another pair of Tour Masters. And he likes it that way!
Is Yamaha’s new parallel twin engine too big? Only James knows for sure. But he’s loving the new KTM390, so that should give you an idea. And speaking of right sized... Motus unveils the final production machines, and at almost 1700CCs of torquey monster power, surely that’s the right size to get it done, right?
The guys wrap up the show by giving props to a very, very cool Ryca conversion on a $500 Craigslist Savage. Check out the pictures, but don’t get too close. It’s a Lycan, after all.
John Ryder - Which bike for a tall guy?
Arno Jansen - What’s high mileage for a bike?
Stuart Watson - Chris, get a BMW!
Daniel Short - The Lycan, a Ryca conversion.
Episode 145 - A Goldwing Ridgeline April 14, 2013
Short show this week. We have a quick product review for S3 cases, then talk about a few brief news items. Then we dive into feedback and give a rally update. Really... that's all there is. Oh, and we figure that the best thing Honda can do is make a Goldwing branded Ridgeline pickup truck. I think James almost barfed a little at that one.
- S3 Case Review - http://s3cases.com
- T2500 - http://s3cases.com/advanced-protective-cases/t2500/
Stéphane Lafrance - is the ST1300 a good choice?
Frank Luo - SV, Ninja 650, ER6N?
Elliot Williams - Thruxton or Street Triple?
- KTM gets Husq - http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/news/bmw-motorrad-sells-husqvarna-pierer-industrie-ag/
- Kawasaki Z250 - http://www.motorcycledaily.com/2013/01/kawasaki-z300-for-u-s-kawasaki-launches-naked-z250-in-indonesia/
- Chad finds a Ryca for sale - http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/mcy/3549538524.html
- Suzuki GW250 - http://www.suzukicycles.com/Product%20Lines/Cycles/Products/GW250/2013/GW250.aspx
- SV rallye - http://www.svrider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57
- Bench Racers International - http://www.benchracersinternational.com
- Scott Bolton
- Joshua Chang
- Al S
- Nic Solberg
- KTM 390 Duke pics - http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/bikes/ktm-390-duke-high-resolution-photos/
- 2013 Aprilia Caponord - http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/bikes/2013-aprilia-caponord-1200-aprilia-dynamic-damping/#more-37417
- BMW F800GT - http://www.motorcycledaily.com/2012/11/new-bmw-f-800-gt-breaks-cover/
- Husq Terra 650 - http://husqvarna-motorcyclesna.com/product.php?pid=64&cid=24
- Agility Saietta R - http://www.firebox.com/product/3556/Agility-Saietta-R-Bike
- CB1100 - http://hellforleathermagazine.com/2010/03/video-2010-honda-cb1100-in-motion/
- CB1100 cafe - http://www.caferacer351.com/forum/index.php?topic=284.25
- Royal Enfield - http://www.enfieldmotorcycles.com/models/classic-g5.html
- Ural - http://www.imz-ural.com/
- Thomas Hunt
- Brent Tannehill
- Russell Hoffman
- Thomas Hunt - follow up
- John Hopkins - follow up from last week
- Christopher Lowe
- Chris Ashmore
- Theme song composed and performed by Raoul Lowe
- Honda’s new V4 sport bike...?
- KTM’s new big Adventure
- EBR’s expansion and dealer plans
- Triumph Trophy gets a price
- Fischer Motorcycles - http://fischer1.com/Fischer_motorcycles.htm
- CFMoto 650 - http://thekneeslider.com/archives/2012/07/24/cfmoto-middleweights-650nk-and-650tr-the-coming-competition/
- BRP Can-AM Spyder - http://en-us.spyder.brp.com/home.aspx
- Russell Hoffman
- Alex Miller