We have a dual purpose episode this week. It’s a bizarre Frankenstein’s monster of a show bringing The Pace and The Wheelnerds together for the second time! We have our usual measure of news, email and random diversions along with a couple classified ads that Todd brought with him. Get ready! Here comes The Pace 130 and Wheelnerds 65!
Episode 129: I didn’t read that article
October 14, 2012
This week, while James is off exploring the wilds of corporate travel, Chris enlists the help of his friend John, an MSF instructor, long time rider and track day junkie, to help keep the show on track (pun!). In true Pace Podcast form, many a rathole was visited, and many a tangent was… tangentalized.
Discussion: Low speed turn
- slowturn.gif (counter balance example)
- COL_GettingThere_2315.jpg (counter balance example)
- IMG_24411.jpg (counter balance example)
- John McKown’s Facebook profile – https://www.facebook.com/johnmckown
- Layoffs at Mission. No longer making bikes, but rather supplying OEM parts.
- The FZ8 survives for another year with minor updates
- The Street 3 and Street 3 R get some love
- Yamaha’s Crossplane Triple Concept
- CBR 500
- Motus updates for 2013
Theme song by Raoul Lowe