Episode 59 - Does Jar Jar ride a Honda? Jan 16, 2011
This week James and I discuss what we did on Christmas vacation, our websites, and James' warm hands with his new deer carcasses.Â We also talk about how Chevy is designing cars like sport bikes, and just how wrong I am about the aesthetics of Ducatis.While we're at it, we discuss all sorts of interesting things about roadway designs. Are left turns going to be made illegal? Does Jersey have the right idea? Are circles your friends? We answer couple of email and phoned-in questions, and we help promote NewEnough's name change to MotorcycleGear.com. We both agree that the new name is a good move, if a little bland and generic. Good luck and congrats on the new name, guys! And now... Links!
- Moto Guzzi MGS01 spotted at a track in the UK. MCN was there to let us hear it and see it in action.
- Motorcycle Styling hits detroit
- Safer roads = more dangerous drivers?
- Left turns to be made illegal?
- Terblanche to Norton
- NewEnough.com is now MotorcycleGear.com
- Blog & Site updates: