Colleen, Dawn and Carolyn take over this week while Chris and I sip umbrella drinks pool side. They talk about how they got their start on two wheels, what it’s like to ride alone and they respond to a couple questions submitted by listeners. Matt asked how he could get the women in his life interested in moving to the rider’s seat and Beth is in search of gear made for women. The ladies also choose the theme for our next photo contest. Oh, and there was something about a pillow fight…
- Serious links for serious people!
- Contest – We want to see your tool kit
- Send a pic of the tools you carry on your bike and how you carry them.
- Deadline – 10/10/10. That should be easy to remember.
- A classic silk scarf provided by Aerostich
- Motorcycle ElectricalÂ Systems Troubleshooting and RepairÂ by Tracy Martin provided by the author
- Opening music byÂ KunK