Episode 4, for November 15, 2009
*Chris and I are both in IT. We each had multiple after hours support issues during the week.
- Followup and Feedback
- C14 correction
- Coming soon
- Special guest: Prubert
- Holiday show
Episode 3 for the week of November 8, 2009
- News and Opinions
- Suzuki in trouble?
- Yamaha - nothing new in the lineup
- 2010 Concours 14 - upgrades and improvements
- Mods and Maintenance
- Followup and feedback
- from last week - clarification on BRP & Rotax. Rotax is the driveline/engine manufacturing division of BRP. ( http://www.kart-rotax.com/company/history.html )
- Re: Buell's sales... info from a Harley insider:
- Buellâ€™s best selling model is the Blast with almost 25,000 sold!
- The Uly was a good seller and topped the ranks for 2006 & 2007
- Music provided by Music Alley
- Opening music: â€œNo Wayâ€ by KunK
- Remaining music: â€œPiece of Myâ€, â€œHands Up - Instrumental Versionâ€ and â€œEmployee of the Monthâ€ by Atomic Brother