- 2015 Yamaha R1 200 HP
- 2013 Yamaha R1 180 HP
- 2013 Kawasaki ZX10 174 HP (with mods)
- 2014 CBR1000RR 152 HP
- Sena SMH20s
- Martyn Harris
- Troy Cummings
- Eric Imken
Episode 159 - More expensive than a Panigale… and less expensive than a Panigale Oct 30, 2013
The E2E Rally is over and the tallying is all done. We announce the winners in this week’s show, and once again, a huge thank you to all the participants, and congratulations to our winners. In the news we discuss everything from new little scooters and small bore bikes, to new big behemoth power cruisers. Sena tells us all about their new offerings and Erik Buell Racing sets pricing on the street version of the 1190… and it’s pretty darned welcome news. Is Suzuki gonna give us a turbo mid-sized street bike? Well, there’s a concept and it seems to be met with praise on all fronts. So, if the court of public opinion matters, I’d say it’s a lock. Stay tuned…
Also, we have lots of feedback stored up for next week.
First place - Entrant #43, Jack Starcher with 2020 points.
Second place - Entrant #179, Sandi Roush with 1906 points.
Third place - Entrant #69, Dan D’Assis with 1578 points.
Site maintenance and possible down time
Round Table Show
- Aerostich â€œLokSackâ€ storage bags
- Claudio is gone
- 2012 Victories
- Ducati recalling 919 Diavel motorcycles due to side stand issues
- 463lbs dry weight
- President passes lead law exemption
- 2012 Honda CBR1000RR leaked
- Steve Hanning opines on lane sharing and relates a story or two
- Jeff Katzer joins the FJR club!
- Tom Clark loves the show
- Beth Clarkâ€™s audio book review
- Raul Loweâ€™s â€˜They Call Me â€˜Busaâ€™ (Itâ€™s kind of fun...)