James has habits an tics, and talks about some turn signal woes. He also loves his Sena headset , but needs to check out some hearing protection options. James will check back after heâ€™s tried some of the choices in a sample pack. It beats buying a new helmet! Zero doesnâ€™t have zero recalls, but if this is worst they need to deal with, then thatâ€™s Zero stress! Yamaha is building some machines in the US… is the market better? Is it a â€œbuild â€˜em where you sell â€˜emâ€ thing? Time will tell. The guys talk about an editorial from Motorcycle USA where sport bike enthusiasts thrash a Zumo 50 and have fun doing it! Did Harley really mean to use Brandoâ€™s name without permission, or was it just an oversight? Who knows? Not the guys, but that doesnâ€™t stop them from floating some ideas. Fortunately, thereâ€™s a new Kawasaki to talk about, and KTM and Bajaj continue to get closer and closer. They wrap up the show with some feedback and some discussion about possibilities of disabled and afflicted riders still enjoying the road and their machines.
And the guys promise to have the 2nd winner of the signed, updated edition of David Houghâ€™s Proficient Riding picked for next weekâ€™s show.
- Ear plug discussion
- Zero recalls some bikes
- Honestly if this is all thatâ€™s wrong with them, win!
- From Yamahaâ€™s Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/yamahamotorusa
- Yamaha Motor Corp., U.S.A., (YMUS) and Yamaha Motor Manufacturing Corporation of America (YMMC) announced today that the first production run of new all-terrain vehicle (ATV) models transferred to the U.S. from overseas facilities will take place this month at Yamahaâ€™s state-of-the-art factory in Newnan, Ga.
- The start of new ATV production in Newnan is a major step forward in the companiesâ€™ long-term strategy to transfer the majority of Yamahaâ€™s worldwide ATV manufacturing to the United States. When complete, the production transfer could add 200 or more American jobs at Yamahaâ€™s U.S. factory as well as additional jobs at the 125 North American parts supplier companies. The specific ATV models will be announced on June 8 as part of Yamahaâ€™s worldwide unveiling of select 2012 model year products.
- Cool article about small-bore scooters from an enthusiastâ€™s point of view
- â€œTires squealing, at the very edge of control, for a brief moment I was Ben Bostrom with Tommy Hayden in hot pursuit. Then I looked at the speedometer: 34 mph. But perhaps most importantly, a mere few drops of gasoline consumed. â€
- Harley gets sued – over Marlon Brandoâ€™s name on boots!
- 2012 Kawi KLX450F with launch control
- Bajaj buys more KTM
- Check disabled riders clubs, special mods, etc. Inability to use the brake lever might be very similar to amputeesâ€™ concerns and certainly bears investigation.