Episode 118 July 1, 2012This week James and Chris step aside and hand over the mics for a second Women Riders' Roundtable show. The ladies discuss gear, bike sizing for newer and smaller riders, touring solo and a host of other topics. Joanne, the GearChic -Â http://gearchic.com/ Colleen, "DantesDame" -Â http://dantesdame.wordpress.com/ Carolyn, aka "Blue Poof" -Â http://www.bluepoof.com/ Liz - https://www.facebook.com/elizabeth.hearn.754
Episode 34 - Dorm Room Chique Insanity
- Kawasaki escalates the litre bike chase with a new ZX10.
- Vespa's GTS300 is new for 2010. Does this mean an increase in larger-CC scooters?
- BMW celebrates 30 years of the GS.
- Motorcycle.com compares the XL883 Low and the Shadow RS. Guess we're not the only ones who see the blatant copy.
- Ride to work - June 21st... very little fanfare about it this year.
- Genius or madness? - Aerostich milk crate workstand
- Draggin Jeans gets CE Approval
- Name the KTM contest
- Name the new 125 street bike and win one
- To be released in 10 european countries