Episode 205 – The K is silent
May 17, 2015
- Two more votes for US-based riders preferring left turns. One was fearful of running wide in a right turn, the other is ambivalent on regular turns, but in U-turns, greatly prefers left turns, likely due to weight-loading and throttle use.
- The new Africa Twin comes to the States
- Victory takes an Electric sport bike to The IOM TT
- Victory and RSD tackle Pike’s Peak
- Yamaha NMax 125cc and 129 mpg, 279 lbs, wet.
- Ben Farrell
- Wayne Church
- Johan Kvande (Sweden)