- You know what's next? That's right... LINKS!
- Contest â€“ We want to see your tool kit
- Send a pic of the tools you carry on your bike and how you carry them
- Deadline â€“ 10/10/10
- AÂ classic silk scarf provided by Aerostich
- Motorcycle ElectricalÂ Systems Troubleshooting and RepairÂ by Tracy Martin provided by the author
- Opening music byÂ KunK
Episode 34 - Dorm Room Chique Insanity
- Kawasaki escalates the litre bike chase with a new ZX10.
- Vespa's GTS300 is new for 2010. Does this mean an increase in larger-CC scooters?
- BMW celebrates 30 years of the GS.
- Motorcycle.com compares the XL883 Low and the Shadow RS. Guess we're not the only ones who see the blatant copy.
- Ride to work - June 21st... very little fanfare about it this year.
- Genius or madness? - Aerostich milk crate workstand
- Draggin Jeans gets CE Approval
- Name the KTM contest
- Name the new 125 street bike and win one
- To be released in 10 european countries
Episode 13 for January 17, 2010News and opinions
- The new Z1000: B-King light? Definitely a hooligan. And that's OK! (Â http://kawasaki.com/Products/product-specifications.aspx?id=432&scid=6 )
- BMW drops less than other MFGs in the market space.
- As reported on MotorcycleUsa.com - "BMW announced the news on Monday, January 11, touting sales data from the Motorcycle Industry Council. According to BMW (MIC annual report not yet available for confirmation), the US motorcycle market dropped 41%, to the tune of almost 360,000 unit sales lost. BMW sales dipped 22%, â€œwhich was the smallest decline among all motorcycle brands.â€
- As reported by BMW -Â â€œOur dedicated dealers were the key to our success this past year,â€ continued Andersen in the press announcement. â€œDespite the tough market, they continued serve our customers well and promote our new products like the K1300S and the K1300GT. They were supported by attractive financing programs from BMW Financial Services. While many other dealers struggled to finance their customersâ€™ purchases, BMW dealers never lost access to good financing, and this will continue for 2010.â€
Follow up and feedbackHow to contact us MusicAlley.com
- cbolling's iTunes review - Thanks!
- Dakar restricts larger-CC engines and adopts a new 450cc displacement limit (Â http://www.bikepoint.com.au/news/2009/ktm-pulls-out-of-dakar-rally-15361 )