Episode 83 - The Hondacati Conspiracy. August 21, 2011
Please note that due to technical issues, the Busa Rap from Raul Lowe is not included in the podcast, but can be found at (Â http://www.busabeats.com/#trackid=10932Â ).Â
This week is an audio and sensory extravaganza! Weâ€™ve got feedback galore and a fantastic book review from friend of the show, Beth Clark. In addition, we have a link - sorry, no direct audio recording, sadly - of a Busa-inspired rap song from Raul Lowe. Lots of fun! The guys talk about Aerostichâ€™s latest product, the sized and purpose-built LokSack weather proof storage bags designed for all your common electronic gizmos, and sized to fit in the Aerostich RoadCrafter and Darien suits. Oh, and theyâ€™ll fit in your tank bag, too. Check them out. The show says goodbye to motorcycling legend, Claudio Castiglioni, discusses the newest Victory offerings, and notes that Ducati has fallen victim to the Honda 919 conspiracy - and by that they mean that 919 Ducaties were recalled for a minor defect that makes the Diavel models topple over. The President signs into law the lead-ban exception for childrensâ€™ motorcycles and ATVs, and we get some pictures of the 2012 CBR1000RR from Honda. Stick around for feedback.
- Aerostich â€œLokSackâ€ storage bags
- Claudio is gone
- 2012 Victories
- Ducati recalling 919 Diavel motorcycles due to side stand issues
- 463lbs dry weight
- President passes lead law exemption
- 2012 Honda CBR1000RR leaked
- Steve Hanning opines on lane sharing and relates a story or two
- Jeff Katzer joins the FJR club!
- Tom Clark loves the show
- Beth Clarkâ€™s audio book review
- Raul Loweâ€™s â€˜They Call Me â€˜Busaâ€™ (Itâ€™s kind of fun...)