Episode 81 July 31, 2011 - A showroom full of little monsters.
If it could go wrong getting this show out on time this week, it did. So... without preamble and grumbling on, we present to you, Episode 81. Enjoy!
This week the guys speculate on the future of Ducati's 2-engine line-up. Then they spend some time in the shade thanks to the new e-Tint electronic helmet visor inserts. Erik Buell teases us further with another of the EBR Nation videos. Erik seems to be moving full bore; exciting stuff ahead, to be sure. The CBR250R from Honda gains some major after market support. And continuing our trend of Feedback-a-palooza, we have emails and audio clips galore. This week's audio clip takes an excellent look at helmet laws from the pro- stance, and is certainly thought provoking. Jon also gives us some PDFs to read on the matter. Take a look!
- New Ducati Street Fighters
- e-Tint Visor Inserts
- EBR Nation Video
- CBR250R Gets Aftermarket Gear from Yosh
- Test ride a Yamaha get a free pair of Oakleys?
- From Roland Cannon - on Nitrogen in tires
- From Brad Kaplan - on the NT700 Deauville
- From Zack Skogsberg - on the venerable Ninja 250 touring mount
- Excellent audio clip from Jon DelVecchio - on the helmet law debate from another perspective
See the show blog for Ep81 addendum with the PDFs from Jon!