This week, fresh off the PodCamp Philly afterglow, Chris & James talk about Kawasaki. Some little bits of news… new bikes, awesome bikes, fast bikes, powerful bikes, pretty bikes… you know, more of the same old same old.
There are a few other things, too… like a four wheel motorcycle that seems to make far more sense than the Tomahawk, a naked Gixxer, a sport-tour dressed Bandit breaks into the US market place.. wait, wasnâ€™t Suzuki out of business last year?
Those whacky Germans join the lid race in the US – Schuthbert comes back not only with helmets, but with a whole factory! Right here in the US of A! Madness, I tell you! Chris is still convinced this is the harbinger of great and wonderful things – that the US will finally see motorcycles as something more than hooligan toys. But James and his pesky reality squash those dreams.
Oh… thereâ€™s some Kawasaki news, too.
The Pace has Voice Mail! Call 484-748-0042 and leave your feedback!
- Holy. Crap. Finally a real sport bike without torture rack ergos??? Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Suzuki makes updates to some Gixxers (Provided by Chris Harr). Not bad for a company that was â€œgoing out of businessâ€ last year.
- Official specs on the Kawasaki ZX10
- Thanks to listener Chris Harr for the PDF
- Quadro 4D
- W800 get official complete with a drum in the back…
- And from the â€œMore bikes weâ€™ll probably never seeâ€ category – the GSR750.
- GSX1250FA replaces the Bandit 1250S in the U.S.
- Schuberth returns to the USA – this time with a full factory, not just importers.
- Article and 3 minute factory tour video – http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/378/8051/Motorcycle-Article/Schuberth-Helmets-Factory-Tour.aspx
- Announcement the voice mail line – 484-748-0042