Sept. 11, 2011
This week the guys talk about the new Husq Nuda 900 in all its naked glory. How can a naked bike look more naked...? The Nuda gets it done. Costco goes Zero and brings the electric bike crazy to the Canadian public. What bike gets honorable mention in one category and wins a completely different category? Well, check out the top-10 list for 2011 from Motorcycle.com and learn the answer. But one question remains.... Is it a cruiser? Nissan takes heat for crashing bikes in a cartoon. Yeah... a cartoon. Things to get over: that. We have some excellent feedback this week and Jim Long asks for some Pace Podcast Opining DuJour on the Harley Switchback. In short: the guys like it.
- Details on the Nuda 900
- Costco and Zero in CA
- 2011 Best of the Year by Motorcycle.com
- How does the Gixxer 750 inch out the S1000RR for best sport bike?
- Nissan Juke ad. Is it a big deal?
- Chris Harr gives us information for last weekâ€™s listener moving to Corvallis
- Joel Cramer - Vintage v. used
- Raoul Lowe thanks us for promoting his Busa Beats mix
- Jim long wants us to comment on the Harley Switchback and its place in their lineup (from facebook)