What happens when youâ€™ve got 6 people in a mini van, a rider behind them and 10 miles of road on which to drive and ponder? Well, obviously, you discuss how best to take the rider out using a paintball gun. Poor James.
If youâ€™re reading our show â€˜blog, youâ€™ve no doubt seen some of Denise Dickensonâ€™s ride reports. This week we invite Denise on the show to discuss her impressions after riding the VFR1200, and Deniseâ€™s history in riding in general. 180,000 miles on her FZ1. Let that sink in.
After our discussions, we run through a few news items, including a big tire comparison article in Motorcycle USA, a Ninja 1000 review including pricing and some technical information, and the Tiger 800 gets priced (in Europe). If the pricing goes as expected, this will be a VERY competitively-priced product.
Aerostich say Thank You to the vets with a 10% discount for active service members, and our â€œGenius or Madnessâ€ pick of the week falls a little on the â€œhuh…?â€ side of things; The StreetRyder passenger grab handle. Just click and see.
Inforoonies and linkydinks.
- The custom white VFR 1200 mentioned by Denise
- Street tire comparison discussion
- Ninja 1000 review
- I only mention this because the bike is getting a lot of press.
- Aerostich offering 10% discount to active service riders.
- As an expression of thanks to riders who serve our country, Aerostich/RiderWearHouse is pleased to announce a 10% Active Military Service Discount now available on all Aerostich branded RiderWearHouse catalog items, including Roadcrafter and Darien riding apparel.
- The Tiger 800s get prices in Europe
- Tiger â‚¬8,990
- Tiger XC â‚¬9,990
- BMW G800GS â‚¬10,200/$11,455
- 2010 Street Triple R â‚¬8,990/$9,599
- 2010 Thruxton SE â‚¬9,990/$9,349
- Do we wanna talk about WTF products?