- The Dragon just says no to 45 footers
- Ryca does a Scrambler
- Audi and Ducati to announce a deal this week?
- Brammo Empulse to see the light of day?
- Ivanâ€™s jet kit for the FZ1
- Holeshot Performance stage-1 kit
- Byron’s Adirondack Routes
- webBikeWorld’s Helmet Fit Guide suggested byÂ Michael Collins
- Opening music: ‘No Way’ byÂ Kunk
This week Chris and I talk about the VFR1200F’s new (over priced) high-tech (over priced) dual clutch (over priced) transmission (it costs a lot). We also cover Ducati’s rumored run at Mr. Max’s power cruiser crown, the Sprint ST’s continued existence and Kawasaki’s newest Ninja.
We’ll give you a peak at a gizmo that will keep your iPhone out of harm’s way as long as you have one of those ancient 3G or 3GS models and we’ll talk about a CEO that actually rides what he builds. Then there’s a very large gathering of R1 and R6 riders at The Tail of the Dragon including one very well equipped Mr. Chuck Graves. Yep, that Chuck Graves. Alice in Chains, Stone Temple Pilots and many other get their festival Mojo working in Sturgis. We wrap it all up with the shocking revelation that California does not feel the love for loud aftermarket pipes.
- Other Really Interesting Stuff
- News and Opinion
- Music provided byÂ Music Alley
- Opening music: â€˜No Wayâ€™ byÂ KunK
- Additional music: ‘Ooolin Poolin Oy’, ‘Road Hazard’, ‘Mermaid in Japan’ and ‘Dyer Moon’ by Blue Wave Theory