A Poppinâ€™ Good Time
In this episode, Chrisâ€™s mic pops. A lot. Then we talk about the rave reviews of the Triumph Tiger 800 family, and James tells Chris how wrong he is about the apparent and rumored new Trophy. Chris fights back with more mic pops to no avail; he ends up on the ropes. Fortunately, the guys are distracted by a voice mail and some email feedback, and the whole mess is rescued when Swingset drops by to talk about his new Dual Sport Podcast and why you should never hang around a certain type of person or two, and why you shouldnâ€™t ride your dual sport motorcycle to a childrenâ€™s playground. Or something like that.
Also, please note, this is the last new episode of The Pace Motorcycle Podcast for 2010. Weâ€™ll be back after a break for the holidays in early January with fresh content, new interviews and a whole new list of things to talk about... Maybe Honda will release a new bike to talk about, eh?
Happy Holidays, ride safe and take care everyone. And thank you for a great year of interaction with The Pace. You guys rock!
- Tiger 800: First Ride(s)
- Feedback from Josh Davis on Triumph GT ( voice mail )
- Email from Matt regarding feedback on the ER6i earphones
- EMail feedback from Roland Cannon about Jamesâ€™ jacket and SV650.
- Discussion with Craig Gibson (Swingset) about love, life and dual sporting.
- Opening and closing music by Kunk.