Episode 41 – We love you, Michael Bay!
This week we open up with a volley of hurt on spammers. Ok, it’s actually just a lot of whining about spammers, but that doesn’t sound nearly as cool. Bottom line: if we accidentally deleted your comments or didn’t approve your forum signup, it’s not ’cause we don’t like you – we’re just really bad at figuring out who the real people are vs. the spammers. Sorry. Oh, and Canada… it was a joke. It’s all good.
After that we discuss recalled R6es and their awesome reflectors. We still love the ‘lectrics and we talk about a great article with a 3-bike electric comparo on motorcycle.com.
Ever want to flout the helmet laws? Do it in Myrtle Beach. Take THAT, city council! You’re not awesome!
James admits he loves Michael Bay but thinks the incredible transforming Krugger bike is less than awesome. MCN is awesome, though, because they have the ONLY reports of 2011 Gixxers on the planet. Awesome!
Moto Morini is dead; Long live Moto Morini. Except… no. And Honda aims at the FJR and C14 with the new, upcoming VFR1200T? Hmm… They might, rabbit. They might.
Continue to stay tuned for CONTESTS!!! We’re gonna take next week off, so look for us to come back on the 29th. Enjoy your vacation, James!
- Yamaha recall – http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/609/7685/Motorcycle-Article/Yamaha-Recalls-54000-YZF-R6-Motorcycles.aspx
- Electric bike comparo – http://www.motorcycle.com/manufacturer/2010-ebike-shootout-89839.html
- Myrtle Beach refunds helmet citations – http://blog.motorcycle.com/2010/07/14/safety/motorcycle-helmet-violations-refunded/
- Krugger’s Veon Project transforming bike – http://www.cyrilhuzeblog.com/2010/08/08/exclusive-motorcycle-cruiser-to-racer-in-5-seconds%E2%80%A6/
- MCN’s got the dirt. Or not. – http://www.motorcyclenews.com/upload/270922/images/new-paper-main.jpg
- Moto Morini: gone for good? – http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/285/7677/Motorcycle-Article/Euro-Gossip–August-2010-.aspx
- Tiez Bargain – http://www.teizms.com/lombard-p-2.html
- (community discussion thread – http://www.sport-touring.net/forums/index.php/topic,37107.0.html)
- Honda: The new ST? – http://www.motorcycledaily.com/2010/08/solo-moto-thinks-more-upright-vfr1200f-may-replace-st1300-this-fall/
- And just because Michael Bay is awesome – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiHsxQJ9ZOo