Episode 102 - Itâ€™s a volunteer effort Feb 12, 2012Damon Cooke corrects us on some Stella facts - Facebook http://www.genuinescooters.com/index.html Michael Nobel http://store.valueaccessories.net/ChromeAirDeflectorsVolusiaVL800C50.aspx Doug Kneissel asks about security devices http://www.amazon.com/Scorpio-SR-i900R-Motorcycle-Alarm-New/dp/B0028OMBZ8 http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/4/74/2785/ITEM/Kryptonite-Stronghold-Above-Ground-Anchor.aspx http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=motorcycle+disc+lock&x=0&y=0 Dae Kim - levers and the VFR1200 Jeff Katzer has a book! http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/adventures-on-west-coast-trail/id500558661?mt=11 Scott Langston and his Sena updates Colin Magnusson asks about 2-up on the Sprint GT Jack Scown comments on our topics, and tells us what heâ€™s riding The Paceâ€™s 2012 trip - July in The â€˜Daks - July 27-30
Episode 49 -Â Oct 17, 2010
- Seasonal RF1100 Â update
- Itâ€™s Official. ZX-10R gets HP decrease for the US market
- 2011 America Classic Touring
- Sprint ST vs. Sprint GT
- James discusses his Sprint GT test ride
- weight difference (st - 530, gt - 590)
- It appears the GT fully replaces the ST for 2011-
- Suzuki drops the price of the GZ250 a full $1000 dollars, bringing it under $3k!
- First official pic of the Tiger 800
- Rumored big trailie from Honda based on the VFR1200
- Guzzi appears to be updating the Norge quite nicely
- Web Bike World reports that Q1/Q2 of 2010 roughly 17% down from Q1/Q2 of 2009
- Harleyâ€™s numbers are roughly 15% down, same article. The USâ€™s â€œHeavyweightâ€ sales are down 14.7% overall.
- HJC releases the RPS-10 which seems to slot in nicely to compete with the new Shoei Qwest