Episode 134 – We’re back! (That’s as catchy a title as I can muster today)
January 6, 2013
The Pace celebrates the fact that the world didn’t end with a triumphant return to the Interwebs… ALL the Interwebs… with episode 134. 1 + 3 = 4. There’s some significance there. If anyone knows any Mayans, please let them know I have some weird math thing that needs lookin’ at.
Meanwhile, we give you some product (and place!)reviews, some news, some speculation, some incredibly insightful and well-reasoned discussion, and we answer all your feedback questions with the same poise, dedication and flawless logic that has seen The Pace paving everything in their way and leaving a wake of tears, uncertainty and dou…. no, wait. None of that is right.
Well, the feedback part is right. We try, anyway. Welcome to 2013, the first year of the rest of your life.
- Yamaha 250? – http://www.motorcycledaily.com/2012/12/yamaha-readies-250-class-sportbike-to-compete-with-kawasaki-and-honda/
- Bell Mag 9 Sena – http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/bell-mag-9-sena-helmet-solids
- Ballistic Li-Ion – http://www.ballisticparts.com/products/batteries/batteries.php
- Grip Puppies giveaway – https://www.facebook.com/ThePacePodcast/posts/10151368258275586
- First Gear Warm and Safe – http://www.firstgear-usa.com/warm_safe.html
- Diamond Motor Sports – http://www.ridedms.com
- Kevin Kocher
- Rich Radke
- Tim Bennett
- John Hart