Episode 138 – Ride the monster
February 3, 2013
Short and quick show this week. Not much in the news and it seems everyone is busy with The Wintery Winterness of Winter. Anyway, the guys speculate on KTM and Husqvaran’s bright new future. After such a quiet and tight-lipped deal, speculation is all we have, and we wring it for all its worth, like the proverbial turkey’s neck on Thanksgiving.
Zeeeeeeeeeeeeee Twooooo Fiddy! Kawasaki introduces the tiny Ninja’s standard version to the world, and does that mean a 300-sized version for the US market? SPECULATION! It abounds. Learn to love it; it’s all we gots.
Then there’s feedback and linky-links and more discussion fodder. Enjoy!
- KTM gets Husq – http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/news/bmw-motorrad-sells-husqvarna-pierer-industrie-ag/
- Kawasaki Z250 – http://www.motorcycledaily.com/2013/01/kawasaki-z300-for-u-s-kawasaki-launches-naked-z250-in-indonesia/
- Chad finds a Ryca for sale – http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/mcy/3549538524.html
- Suzuki GW250 – http://www.suzukicycles.com/Product%20Lines/Cycles/Products/GW250/2013/GW250.aspx
- SV rallye – http://www.svrider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57
- Bench Racers International – http://www.benchracersinternational.com
- Scott Bolton
- Joshua Chang
- Al S
- Nic Solberg