Episode 111 – It was a bit facetious.
April 22, 2012
April 22, 2012
This week we talk about the (apparently?) finalized Audi-Ducati deal. Chris is convinced the status-quo will continue being all quoey, while James thinks there’s going to be some change. Good? Bad? Time will tell. I don’t think the guys need to enter a to-the-death cage match to prove who’s right. Probably for the best. We don’t have any mops around the Pace studios to clean up the mess.
Ryca gets right on with documenting the new street tracker build and it’s shaping up nicely! Check it out. Also, it’s like zip car for scooters. Good idea? Only San Francisco will know for sure. We have high hopes for this venture, and maybe this could set a trend for the future.
- Audi/Ducati deal is done?
- â€œ…especially as VAG has shown it’s capable of understanding and respecting the values of the various brands it holds.â€
- Ryca Street Tracker Build
- Scooter Share. Good idea?
- Cafe Racer Podcast – www.caferacerpodcast.com
- KTM parts fiche – http://www.ktm-parts.com/
- Chad Bollingâ€™s scooter blog discussion – http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=661436
- Jeff Kuhneâ€™s video of a bike crash – http://youtu.be/Oqr-edYYYGw
- PacSafe – http://pacsafe.com/
- Rok Straps – http://www.rokstraps.com/
- Motorcycle Girl (Celeste)
- Kurt Wahtera
- Eric Shelton – (discussing standards)
- Chris Ashmore (two emails here)
- David Maas
- Chad Bolling
- Roland Canon
- Jeff Kuhne
- Colleen First
- Paul Manson (Facebook)